PC Kontakt Midi and Max
Forget the burden of going to the bank and joining the queue! You can submit your orders from your computer in a safe and comfortable manner, any time. All you have to do is to choose the option that best suits your needs, and you can start managing your finances from your desktop computer!
- Available for 24 hours a day
- Rich functionality ensures that real-time and historical transactions take place quickly and easily.
- Transactions can be recorded off-line.
- The system communicates with the bank in an encrypted channel via a dial-up or ADSL modem.
- Multi-level authentication ensures the safety of your account.
- Terminals can be operated in networks, several users can work in the system simultaneously with individual user rights.
- High-level connectivity ensures seamless export and import of company financial data to and from company financial systems.
Economical: the charges of electronic transactions are lower than the charges of paper-based transactions;
- Comfortable and fast: you can manage your finances from any place, simply and quickly; on workdays most orders are completed by 8 PM.;
- Safe: only authorized persons may have access to your account.
Version Max offers extended functionality compared to Version Midi. In Version Max, you can:
- Manage foreign currency transactions,
- Communicate officially with KDB Bank,
- Identify your account with a chipcard.
How to apply:
- At any KDB Bank branch office
- The service is available for a monthly fee and a one-time installation fee.
- The charges of transactions submitted via KDB PC Midi and Max are lower than those of paper-based transactions.
- Assistance for installation and training is available by request.
- IBM compatible cumputer
- Pentium II Processor or higher
- CD-ROM drive
- 128 MB RAM
- 90 MB free hard disk space
- Hayes compatible external or internal modem
- Internet connection
- Windows ME or Windows 2000/XP operating system
- Optimal screen resolution: 1024x768